Sunday 5 April 2015

Outline of critical reflection

Even though I am in my second year of undergraduate studies, ES1102 is the first class which involved regular peer-review and tutor feedback. After posting on my blog, I usually receive feedback from two peers and my professor regarding ideas, organization, content and grammar. Following up on this, I would revise the draft to incorporate changes.

Getting feedback regarding organization, relevance and content was indeed useful in preparing more concrete drafts of the same essays. I really liked how the feedback would include a ton of positive comments. These were useful in brainstorming on how to change or improve my ideas and flow of the essay in general.

I hope other classes in NUS incorporate peer feedback as it is a useful learning tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment